This year, Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 14th. If you want something more special this time, it’s not too early to start planning. It takes time to plan a perfect day; don’t leave everything until the last minute! If you’re stuck for ideas on how to send Happy Mothers Day wishes, here are a few you should consider to make it a day she won’t forget:
1. Send Happy Mothers Day wishes in a vlog
Nothing is more special and meaningful, I promise, than making a video about the quality time you spend with your mom. Do you keep the photos or reels you took as a child with her or the whole family? Wrapping them up in a video and then adding your Happy Mothers Day wishes to it, either by text or voice is all good. Or else, you can capture even the most ordinary moments between you two in daily life and link them with your messages. In general, this idea cannot be one-size-fits-all, so use your creativity!
2. Writing journal with Happy Mothers Day wishes
In case you are not conversant with camera things, the journal is another perfect alternative. As it is more effective to express your feelings through words, don’t be afraid to write from the bottom of your heart. You can write down your daily feelings and thoughts about your moments with mom. She will definitely be moved by this meaningful gift, so it’s high time to pick up your pen!
3. Sending Happy Mothers Day wishes in Happy Mothers Day cards
It doesn’t necessarily take that long, like a video or journal. Nothing is more expressive and meaningful than straightforward thoughts written in ink. Especially if you are a reserved child and not used to expressing deep feelings directly, then using cards would be the best approach. You can consider the following heart-melting wishes:
- “Mom, thanks for everything that I inherited from you, and thank you for bringing me to this world. Happy Mothers Day.”
- “I believe in love at first sight, because I’ve been loving you mom since I opened my eyes.”
- “You have been the most supportive and generous person I have ever known. Thanks for having a huge heart and loving me.”
- “To the world, you are a mother, but for me, you are the world.”
- “If love is as beautiful as a flower, then my mother is that beautiful flower of love.”
If you are not very good at writing, then the pop-up card is a great alternative. At Charmpop, we offer pop-up cards for Mother’s Day with various patterns. Follow our Instagram for more products!
Some of our outstanding products that might catch your eye: