Want to make some simple DIY gifts for your favorite book lovers? Try creating this fun Bookmarks DIY paper project with just few of your favourite washi tape rolls.
- Used envelopes
- Washi Tape
1. Cut the corner of an envelope off. Refer to dotted lines. You can also use the other corner for a second bookmark.
2. Your triangle should look something like the image on the left. If you cut it correctly, it will be a little triangle pocket.
3. Start covering the triangle with washi tape.
4. Once the entire triangle is covered, cut off the excess tape. Refer to orange dotted lines.
5. Flip over the triangle and repeat steps 3 and 4. Done
Now you just need to find a good book to read.