Have some fun and enjoy creating handmade greeting cards with us. With some of your favorite artwork on hand, it’s easy to go if I have any last minute special occasions to celebrate. It also saves you an extra trip to the store which is always a good thing. And these washi tape frame cards are perfect for just that. They’re quick to make and easy to alter for different celebrations.
- Art work – clippings of postcards, cards, magazines, etc.
- White card stock
- Washi tapes in your favourite color
- Stick the image at the center of the cards with glue.
- Place tape around image to make frame. I found it was easier to overlap all the tape so it made a (#) shape. Then I just trimmed off the excess tape.
- Depending on the size of the image, add a second frame to overlap the first.
Experiment with different shape frames. And if you don’t like how it looks, you can pull the tape off and reposition it. That’s one of the many great things about washi tape.